This USB _ RS485 converter is a port-powered bi-directional USB to RS485 converter, which can be
used to convert any standard full-duplex USB port into a two-wire half-duplex RS485 port and vice-
The unit is powered from the USB port and it supports data auto-sensing & self-adjusting, no baud rate setting is required.
In addition, the unit can be power supplied in two ways: by USB port (up to 100 mA) or by external power supply (5/12VDC)
The unit uses the latest FTDI chipset and is fully compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server2008
/2003/2000/98 (32-bit), Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server2008/2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac, and Linux.
• USB 2.0 (backward compatible) and EIA/TIA RS-485 standards
• Power supply by USB (up 100mA) or external power supply (5/12VDC)
• Galvanic isolation of RS485 line, up to 1.5kVDC
• Supports 300 to 115,200 baud rate
• Automatic proceed reception / send
• Rx and Tx LED indication
• Line termination with 120Ω resistors
• FTDI chipset
• PCB dimension 85x50x15mm